Arcana

Fortune Teller
Compeller CompellerMercury MercuryNoriko ShibasakiPixel Neko
SSR
Divination

Divination

Order3
Chaos0
EnhanceAll Allies
This feature is experimental. Some skill data is missing, and formulas wont update with level.

Enemy:

-

Friends

-

Heals all allies for 180% of ATK and increases energy generation rate for 5s. There's a 70% chance of increasing energy regeneration rate by 40% for 5s and a 30% chance of increasing energy generation rate by 100% for 5s.

Upgrade cost:
x0
Fatum

Fatum

ChargeChargeChargeCharge
EnhanceAll AlliesCharge
This feature is experimental. Some skill data is missing, and formulas wont update with level.

Enemy:

-

Friends

-

Increases the Magic DMG of the whole team for 5 seconds. There's a 70% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 30%, and a 30% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 100%.

Upgrade cost:
x0
x3
Foresight

Foresight

Passive
This feature is experimental. Some skill data is missing, and formulas wont update with level.

Enemy:

-

Friends

time=9999999
passiveskill_value=1

When using Divination, 5% more chance to trigger the better outcomes of her spells.

Upgrade cost:
x500K
x30

Divination Lv. 1

Heals all allies for 180% of ATK and increases energy generation rate for 5s. There's a 70% chance of increasing energy regeneration rate by 40% for 5s and a 30% chance of increasing energy generation rate by 100% for 5s.

x0

Fatum Lv. 1

Increases the Magic DMG of the whole team for 5 seconds. There's a 70% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 30%, and a 30% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 100%.

x0
x3

Divination Lv. 2

Heals all allies for 210% of ATK and increases energy generation rate for 5s. There's a 65% chance of increasing energy regeneration rate by 40% for 5s and a 35% chance of increasing energy generation rate by 100% for 5s.

x20K
x12

Magic DEF

Increases Magic DEF by 27

x3K
x12

Health

Increases Health by 513

x90K
x20

Fatum Lv. 2

Increases the Magic DMG of the whole team for 5 seconds. There's a 65% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 30%, and a 35% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 100%.

x150K
x40

Foresight Lv. 1

When using Divination, 5% more chance to trigger the better outcomes of her spells.

x500K
x30

Physical DEF

Increases Physical DEF by 27

x800K
x30

Health

Increases Health by 2052

x800K
x30

Divination Lv. 3

Heals all allies for 240% of ATK and increases energy generation rate for 5s. There's a 60% chance of increasing energy regeneration rate by 40% for 5s and a 40% chance of increasing energy generation rate by 100% for 5s.

x1.6M
x60

Fatum Lv. 3

Increases the Magic DMG of the whole team for 5 seconds. There's a 60% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 30%, and a 40% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 100%.

x1.6M
x60

Attack

Increases ATK by 102

x1.6M
x30

Physical DEF

Increases Physical DEF by 108

x1.6M
x30

Divination Lv. 4

Heals all allies for 270% of ATK and increases energy generation rate for 5s. There's a 55% chance of increasing energy regeneration rate by 40% for 5s and a 45% chance of increasing energy generation rate by 100% for 5s.

x2.5M
x50

Fatum Lv. 4

Increases the Magic DMG of the whole team for 5 seconds. There's a 55% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 30%, and a 45% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 100%.

x2.5M
x50

Magic DEF

Increases Magic DEF by 108

x3M
x40

Attack

Increases ATK by 410

x3M
x40

Foresight Lv. 2

When using Divination, 10% more chance to trigger the better outcomes of her spells.

x5M
x30
x20

Divination Lv. 5

Heals all allies for 300% of ATK and increases energy generation rate for 5s. There's a 50% chance of increasing energy regeneration rate by 40% for 5s and a 50% chance of increasing energy generation rate by 100% for 5s.

x10M
x40
x40

Fatum Lv. 5

Increases the Magic DMG of the whole team for 5 seconds. There's a 50% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 30%, and a 50% chance of increasing Magic DMG by 100%.

x10M
x40
x40

Fool's Trek

Fool's Trek

Can peer into people's hearts and guide them forward.

All allies deal 11% more Magic DMG for 30s after entering combat.

(Doll's current Evolution Level increases DMG by 0/1/2/3%)

Max. Level Attributes:

Attack: 3000Crit. DMG Res.: 45%Health: 20250Physical DEF: 1275

Required items to reach Max. Level

x51.5M
x2080
x860
x9
x1
Upgrade details per level

Level 1

Attack: 0Crit. DMG Res.: 0%Health: 1350Physical DEF: 0

Level 2

Attack: 200Crit. DMG Res.: 0%Health: 1350Physical DEF: 0
x250K
x10

Level 3

Attack: 200Crit. DMG Res.: 0%Health: 1350Physical DEF: 85
x250K
x10

Level 4

Attack: 200Crit. DMG Res.: 3%Health: 1350Physical DEF: 85
x250K
x10

Level 5

Attack: 200Crit. DMG Res.: 3%Health: 2700Physical DEF: 85
x250K
x10

Level 6

Attack: 400Crit. DMG Res.: 3%Health: 2700Physical DEF: 85
x250K
x10

Level 7

Attack: 400Crit. DMG Res.: 3%Health: 2700Physical DEF: 170
x250K
x10

Level 8

Attack: 400Crit. DMG Res.: 6%Health: 2700Physical DEF: 170
x250K
x10

Level 9

Attack: 400Crit. DMG Res.: 6%Health: 4050Physical DEF: 170
x250K
x10

Level 10

Attack: 600Crit. DMG Res.: 6%Health: 4050Physical DEF: 170
x250K
x10

Level 11

Attack: 600Crit. DMG Res.: 6%Health: 4050Physical DEF: 255
x250K
x20
x1

Level 12

Attack: 600Crit. DMG Res.: 9%Health: 4050Physical DEF: 255
x500K
x20

Level 13

Attack: 600Crit. DMG Res.: 9%Health: 5400Physical DEF: 255
x500K
x20

Level 14

Attack: 800Crit. DMG Res.: 9%Health: 5400Physical DEF: 255
x500K
x20

Level 15

Attack: 800Crit. DMG Res.: 9%Health: 5400Physical DEF: 340
x500K
x20

Level 16

Attack: 800Crit. DMG Res.: 12%Health: 5400Physical DEF: 340
x500K
x20

Level 17

Attack: 800Crit. DMG Res.: 12%Health: 6750Physical DEF: 340
x500K
x20

Level 18

Attack: 1000Crit. DMG Res.: 12%Health: 6750Physical DEF: 340
x500K
x20

Level 19

Attack: 1000Crit. DMG Res.: 12%Health: 6750Physical DEF: 425
x500K
x20

Level 20

Attack: 1000Crit. DMG Res.: 15%Health: 6750Physical DEF: 425
x500K
x20

Level 21

Attack: 1000Crit. DMG Res.: 15%Health: 8100Physical DEF: 425
x500K
x30
x1
x1

Level 22

Attack: 1200Crit. DMG Res.: 15%Health: 8100Physical DEF: 425
x750K
x30
x5

Level 23

Attack: 1200Crit. DMG Res.: 15%Health: 8100Physical DEF: 510
x750K
x30
x5

Level 24

Attack: 1200Crit. DMG Res.: 18%Health: 8100Physical DEF: 510
x750K
x30
x5

Level 25

Attack: 1200Crit. DMG Res.: 18%Health: 9450Physical DEF: 510
x750K
x30
x5

Level 26

Attack: 1400Crit. DMG Res.: 18%Health: 9450Physical DEF: 510
x750K
x30
x5

Level 27

Attack: 1400Crit. DMG Res.: 18%Health: 9450Physical DEF: 595
x750K
x30
x10

Level 28

Attack: 1400Crit. DMG Res.: 21%Health: 9450Physical DEF: 595
x750K
x30
x10

Level 29

Attack: 1400Crit. DMG Res.: 21%Health: 10800Physical DEF: 595
x750K
x30
x10

Level 30

Attack: 1600Crit. DMG Res.: 21%Health: 10800Physical DEF: 595
x750K
x30
x10

Level 31

Attack: 1600Crit. DMG Res.: 21%Health: 10800Physical DEF: 680
x750K
x30
x10
x2

Level 32

Attack: 1600Crit. DMG Res.: 24%Health: 10800Physical DEF: 680
x1M
x40
x15

Level 33

Attack: 1600Crit. DMG Res.: 24%Health: 12150Physical DEF: 680
x1M
x40
x15

Level 34

Attack: 1800Crit. DMG Res.: 24%Health: 12150Physical DEF: 680
x1M
x40
x15

Level 35

Attack: 1800Crit. DMG Res.: 24%Health: 12150Physical DEF: 765
x1M
x40
x15

Level 36

Attack: 1800Crit. DMG Res.: 27%Health: 12150Physical DEF: 765
x1M
x40
x15

Level 37

Attack: 1800Crit. DMG Res.: 27%Health: 13500Physical DEF: 765
x1M
x40
x20

Level 38

Attack: 2000Crit. DMG Res.: 27%Health: 13500Physical DEF: 765
x1M
x40
x20

Level 39

Attack: 2000Crit. DMG Res.: 27%Health: 13500Physical DEF: 850
x1M
x40
x20

Level 40

Attack: 2000Crit. DMG Res.: 30%Health: 13500Physical DEF: 850
x1M
x40
x20

Level 41

Attack: 2000Crit. DMG Res.: 30%Health: 14850Physical DEF: 850
x1.25M
x50
x20
x2

Level 42

Attack: 2200Crit. DMG Res.: 30%Health: 14850Physical DEF: 850
x1.25M
x50
x25

Level 43

Attack: 2200Crit. DMG Res.: 30%Health: 14850Physical DEF: 935
x1.25M
x50
x25

Level 44

Attack: 2200Crit. DMG Res.: 33%Health: 14850Physical DEF: 935
x1.25M
x50
x25

Level 45

Attack: 2200Crit. DMG Res.: 33%Health: 16200Physical DEF: 935
x1.25M
x50
x25

Level 46

Attack: 2400Crit. DMG Res.: 33%Health: 16200Physical DEF: 935
x1.25M
x50
x25

Level 47

Attack: 2400Crit. DMG Res.: 33%Health: 16200Physical DEF: 1020
x1.25M
x50
x30

Level 48

Attack: 2400Crit. DMG Res.: 36%Health: 16200Physical DEF: 1020
x1.25M
x50
x30

Level 49

Attack: 2400Crit. DMG Res.: 36%Health: 17550Physical DEF: 1020
x1.25M
x50
x30

Level 50

Attack: 2600Crit. DMG Res.: 36%Health: 17550Physical DEF: 1020
x1.25M
x50
x30

Level 51

Attack: 2600Crit. DMG Res.: 36%Health: 17550Physical DEF: 1105
x1.5M
x60
x30
x3

Level 52

Attack: 2600Crit. DMG Res.: 39%Health: 17550Physical DEF: 1105
x1.5M
x60
x35

Level 53

Attack: 2600Crit. DMG Res.: 39%Health: 18900Physical DEF: 1105
x1.5M
x60
x35

Level 54

Attack: 2800Crit. DMG Res.: 39%Health: 18900Physical DEF: 1105
x1.5M
x60
x35

Level 55

Attack: 2800Crit. DMG Res.: 39%Health: 18900Physical DEF: 1190
x1.5M
x60
x35

Level 56

Attack: 2800Crit. DMG Res.: 42%Health: 18900Physical DEF: 1190
x1.5M
x60
x35

Level 57

Attack: 2800Crit. DMG Res.: 42%Health: 20250Physical DEF: 1190
x1.5M
x60
x40

Level 58

Attack: 3000Crit. DMG Res.: 42%Health: 20250Physical DEF: 1190
x1.5M
x60
x40

Level 59

Attack: 3000Crit. DMG Res.: 42%Health: 20250Physical DEF: 1275
x1.5M
x60
x40

Level 60

Attack: 3000Crit. DMG Res.: 45%Health: 20250Physical DEF: 1275
x1.5M
x60
x40

Base Stats

StatBase Value + (Per Level Bonus)
HP427 + (42.75)
Magic ATK85 + (8.55)
DEF22 + (2.28)
Magic DEF22 + (2.28)

Evolutions

LevelStatBonus
DEF+82
Magic DEF+82
HP+1539
LevelRewardExp.
1Magic DEF Enhancement: Increases Magic DEF by 541000
2Bond Voice I1500
3Backstory I2000
4Bond Voice II2500
5Health Enhancement: Increases Health by 1,0263000
6Backstory II3500
7Backstory III4000
8Bond Voice III4500
9Backstory IV5000
10Bond Voice IV6000
<span style="color: #FBFAA5ff;">Midas Touch</span>

Midas Touch

When alchemizing Quartz, increases byproduct drop rate by 10%.

Affiliation

Kingdom of Celtica

Kingdom of Celtica

Details

Gender: Female

Birthday: Feb. 5

Height: 169cm

Weight:

Hobby: Slightly bitter food/ Divining

Other (Datamined)

Race: Human

Age: 30

Backstory 1Unlock at Bond 3

She used to set up a stall on the street and practice divination to earn a living, but soon came to the attention of the Senatus because of her oddly accurate divinations.

The Senatus immediately invited her to serve them, divining political affairs and the future of the country.

Backstory 2Unlock at Bond 6

After that, she had become a celebrity in high society, but she misses her street life much more.

In her eyes, the nobles are the same as ordinary folks. There is no need to give them any special treatment.

Money and fame are mere worldly possessions.

Backstory 3Unlock at Bond 7

She is occasionally seen in the street taverns, exuding a noble air seemingly out of place.

With slightly flushed cheeks, she raises her glass and invites you to sit down.

"Drink this and you will be intoxicated by your own destiny."

Backstory 4Unlock at Bond 9

Irminsul is her hometown, and what appears in Chilora is only her phantom.

It is not clear who projected her phantom into Chilora. There seems to be a deep secret lurking behind it.

Original ModelLive2d: Unlock at Ascension 3薛定谔的食铁兽

Default Doll Model.

AscensionUnlock at Ascension 4薛定谔的食铁兽

Doll Ascension Model.

Blessed DinnerPurchase in Shop薛定谔的食铁兽

After a full day of busywork, Arcana comes to the tavern she enjoys and has a drink.

Cookbook
Cookbook
+100 Intimacy+100 Bonus

An exquisite gift. Give it to a Doll to increase 100 Intimacy points.

Earl Grey
Earl Grey
+150 Intimacy+150 Bonus

An exquisite gift. Give it to a Doll to increase 150 Intimacy points.

Creme Brulee
Creme Brulee
+200 Intimacy+200 Bonus

An exquisite gift. Give it to a Doll to increase 200 Intimacy points.

Interaction 1

It is quite impolite to stroke someone much older than you.

Interaction 2

I have felt the strength of evil.

Interaction 3

You wanna know what I'm thinking about? Impossible! You can't see through me, yet.

Interaction 4

My divination points directly to the evil thoughts lurking inside you.

Interaction 5

No need to worry about me, thanks though.

Level UP

This is the path revealed in the prophecy.

Ascend

Fate has guided me here.

Evolve

The power to rewrite fate.

Give Gifts 1

I'll take it...

Give Gifts 2

It's very thoughtful of you to know the preferences of a mature lady!

Idle

Are you thinking about the future path?

Witch Courtyard 1

This is the feeling that I miss so much...

Witch Courtyard 2

I'm not a god, thus I can not make people's wishes come true.

Witch Courtyard 3

What do you want to ask?

Witch Courtyard 4

Have you seen through it all? Then there's no need to continue.

Debut

Are you my new patron?

Formation

The world needs my guidance to go on...

Explore Main Story

Dare to fight against fate? Then I'll aid you in any way possible...

Altar

A warm strength was imbued into my body.

Talk 1

Without the courage to face the cruel destiny, one will naturally choose to run away from it.

Talk 2

Only after seeing the cruelty of destiny will we learn to cherish its beauty.

Talk 3

Even the one, having seen through destiny, cannot necessarily escape everything.

Talk 4

Irminsul, my hometown, is now heading for destruction.

Emotion 1

(Smile)

Emotion 2

How rude!

Self-intro

If you have doubts about your destiny, I can perform divination for you but do not expect me to change it. Maybe only the god can manage that...

Battle Begins

To disappear is your destiny.

Skill 1

What's going to happen next...

Skill 2

Choice of destiny...

Assaulted

How...

Revive

The wheel of destiny has not stopped turning yet.

Victory

Your destiny ends here.

Defeat

Even I can not see through it...

Target Eliminated

This is the end.

Bond 1

Save the small talk. Are you the new patron?

Bond 2

It's more than rude to ask a lady about her age.

Bond 3

I can't see your fate, for you are no ordinary person.

Bond 4

You who carry an unusual destiny, do not be bound by your mindset.

Bond 5

Your fate is so peculiar and intricate that I cannot read it. It is like countless strings of fate tangled together. But one of the strings must be tangled with mine.